Thursday, August 16, 2012

Oregon

We went to Oregon the very end of July to visit the Jorgensen clan. I will mostly let the pictures explain what we did.  
Taizlee and Kaden were so excited to be at the Zoo

We went to John's Incredible Pizza and had so much fun! 
I do believe that Braden kicked Shawn's butt.

The ocean was probably my favorite part! The water was freezing but it was still so fun.  We couldn't keep Kaden out of the water.  I'm almost 6 months pregnant. I think these might be the first pictures of me pregnant with Ellie.  
We went to Voodo Doughnuts right before Braden flew home.  Braden had to leave on Sunday so he could be back to work on Monday.  
I wish I could remember the name of the falls, but I don't.  If you are really curious visit Jana's blog and it will have the name of them on there.  Ignore my strange non smile in the picture above. 
flying with Kaden wasn't the funnest thing I have done.  On the way to Oregon we had a 3 hour delay so that didn't help our situation because Kaden was so done with not being able to run free by the time we got on the plane that he was really hard to handle the whole flight.  Luckily my family was on the plane with us and they helped a lot.  On the way home, before the seat belt light went off, Kaden threw up all over me.  Luckily I had some pj's I could change Kaden into, but I didn't have anything for me to change into so it was a bit of a smelly ride the rest of the way.  He fell asleep as soon as we landed. We had  so much fun in Oregon.  Thank you so much to the Jorgensen's for letting us come stay at your house and eat your food!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh my worst nightmare is to have to fly on a plane with a baby! haha It looks like you guys had so much fun (besides getting barfed on). Merrill went on his mission to Oregon and my family is there so I want to go back! You look so cute too. I'm excited for you; I think I'm finally starting to come around to the idea of number 2 ;) And what, you didn't want to wear a maternity swimsuit at the beach?? Come on, they're soo cute. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh... All these posts of kaden make me miss him SO much! He is so stinking cute! I wish you guys would come back to visit again! Ps the waterfall is called multnomah falls.

    ReplyDelete