Thursday, August 16, 2012

KADEN

Kaden loves books!  There are many times it will be too quiet so I will go see what he is doing, and he will just be sitting in the corner reading a book.  
One of Kaden's favorite things is taking a bath.  I usually make him take a shower because he is too crazy in the bathtub.  He has figured out how to plug the drain and turn the shower into a bath.  He is getting too smart for his own good.  
Kaden's loves animals and he loves giving kisses.  We went to Grease Monkey to get our oil changed and they had this monkey stature in there and Kaden thought it was real.  He was really nervous to get too close at first but he got over that quick.  
I have to sneak away to do laundry when he is watching a show or playing with his toys, otherwise this is what happens.  
Kaden still uses the toilet to go number 2.  He really enjoys reading his books in the morning when he is going.  
one morning I was doing laundry and I came out to the family room and I couldn't find Kaden anywhere.  I got really nervous but I knew he had to be in the house because he can't open doors yet.  It didn't take me very long to find him in his tent. He must have been really tired because he was using his puzzle as a pillow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment