Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Catch Up

I am very behind so my catch up will be mostly in pictures.  yes we went to Disneyland for a 2nd time this year. We went the last weekend in August.  Kaden enjoyed it more this time around but I on the other hand didn't enjoy it as much as when we went in April.  Ellie was sitting really low causing a lot of pelvic and back pain so It was hard for me to walk around a lot. 
Kaden "ran" the swiss days 5K with his aunts Lauren and Sam.  If he would have actually run the whole thing by himself he would have won first place in his age group, but since he had lots of stroller help he wasn't allowed to place.  
Braden ran the marathon with everyone in his family except for me, Dennis, and Sam.  
Braden did great!  He didn't train at all and he actually ran it 20 min faster then when he and I ran it in 2009 and we did train.  
I was 33 wks pregnant and Sam was 35 wks pregnant
Kaden was Iron Man for Halloween.  He was the cutest Iron Man I have ever seen.  Kaden is really into doing ninja moves, but I couldn't find a ninja costume small enough for him so we settle with iron man.  He still thought he was a ninja though.  He really enjoyed trick or treating this year.  He would go knock on peoples doors and then when they would answer he would walk right into their house.  I was very large pregnant so Braden got to chase him from door to door pulling him out of peoples houses while I just stood back and watched and giggled a little bit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment