Monday, October 10, 2011

Poop on the Potty

One might think that I am a crazy mom making my 5 1/2 month old poop on the potty. Well I might be crazy but at least I'm not a crazy mom who is changing poopy diapers. Kaden is extremely obvious when he is going to the bathroom. I was sick of waiting for him to finish in his diaper so i could change him. I decided to stick him on the toilet one morning and wouldn't you know it...he went in the potty. He goes every morning like clock work, and I actually think he is somewhat understanding what is going on because as soon as i stick him on the toilet he starts grunting, it is quite funny. We have gone about 3 weeks and he has only gone in his diaper twice so i think we are doing pretty good. We will see how long it lasts!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha that IS crazy! I wonder if it will work though. that'd be sweet if he was potty trained really early! you'll have to let me know

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I could just eat him up! I love all the updates and pics!

    ReplyDelete