Monday, October 10, 2011

6 Months Old

My little baby is 6 months old. He is growning up so fast. He loves to stand and jump, i think he will walk before he crawls. He loves to eat. His highchair reclines and his favorite way to eat is to have it reclined back with one of his feet up on the tray. He loves being outside and he loves playing with his cousins. He sleeps through the night in his crib which is fabulous for me!! He says dada all the time and he only says mama when he gets mad. He loves his dad so much! He thinks i am hillarious...I totally am:) He has the worlds cutest laugh! He is the happiest baby. He honestly is always smiling unless he is hungry, tired, or is around Papa Dennis then he gets really serious. We love our little Kaden so much!





2 comments:

  1. He's SOO cute! Especially his little leg rolls. I love the high chair picture. that's hilarious. And I can so see you dancing around like a freak and him cracking up. Not because I do the same thing to Brooke or anything... Lucky you he is sleeping so good! Brooke not so much. haha. I can't wait to catch up when I come down! which is next weekend by the way. hopefully we can get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you kill me. Sounds like you guys are doing well. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete