Sunday, May 16, 2010

Father's and Son's/ Girls Party

This weekend my Dad and all the boys Went to Father's and Sons. They went to Pinto for their party. I asked Braden about Father's and Son's and all I got out of him was it was a lot of fun, the night was cold, and I caught a blow snake. So that is all I have to report about father's and son's. The Girl party we had at Mom's house was a lot of fun. Friday night we went and swam and the Mitchell's house and then we went home and stayed up really late talking and watching some strange show called the Duggars 19 and counting or something like that. The next day I got up early and went running and then we all just hung out until 12 and then we went to Cafe Rio for some lunch. After lunch Mom, Jana, Taizlee, and I went to Old Navy to get some shoes for Callie for her birthday. Jana thought it was a great idea to try and get a picture of her and Taizlee with very large sunglasses on. Jana had a really hard time keeping the glasses straight on Taizlee's face hence the pirate eye.





1 comment:

  1. hahaha love the update! it was a totally awesome idea! will you email me that pic when you have time please!!??

    ReplyDelete