Sunday, May 16, 2010

Birthday Party for 3

Saturday May 15th, We all got together to celebrate Braden, Logan, and Callie's birthdays. We had a fun Pizza and Swimming party. Callie turned 1, Braden is turning 22, and Logan is turning 30. Braden made out with a bunch of great presents. Thanks to everyone for your gifts! My parents gave Braden a Tent that we are very excited about. Braden's parents and I gave Braden an Ipad. I'm not sure how great of an Idea getting him an Ipad was, but he was super excited about it, so I guess that makes it all worth it.

All the boys checking out the Ipad


Callie eating her cupcake



Happy Birthday to ALL!





1 comment:

  1. I love all of your new posts! I'm surprised you didn't go knock on President Monson's door though...even if it was the middle of the night! Haha. So Braden got the IPad. You'll have to let me know how it is. :) haha

    ReplyDelete