Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

Braden and I went down to Las Vegas Sunday afternoon. I had a Jane Iredale Makeup Training on Monday, so we decided it would be worth it to spend the night since i was getting paid. We stayed in the Mirage. I had my first gambling experience...quite a good experience. It took me a while to figure out what i was doing, then i found the machine that i knew would be good to me. I won 50 dollars off of that machine in one push of a button. Being the high roller that I am, of coarse i would switch machines because i knew what i was doing. I moved 2 machines over and pulled the magic lever...chaching, 30 more dollars. It was a good gambling night for me. I left my winnings with Braden while i was at meetings all day on Monday, and wouldn't you know...he lost all of it but 20 dollars. I am confident that he would have lost it all if he didn't have to come pick me up. We had a fun time even though we left with empty pockets.

3 comments:

  1. Well I'm glad you a good time. Yep, that gambling can be a tricky one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love that pose of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I found your blog, it's darling! lets get together real soon........ oh ya and bunko this week wahoo I wanna win:)

    ReplyDelete