Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pine Valley Getaway
















Friday March 6th I only had to work a half day, So Braden had a bright idea to go to Pine Valley that afternoon. We packed up some stuff and headed to the cabin. Braden decided that it would be a grand idea to take the pinto dirt road there...it wasn't quite a dirt road, it was more like a mud/snow/ice road. He had a blast driving on it, but I had some serious anxiety by the time we made it there. Braden built a fire and I made pizza for dinner, then we watched a movie. Harley absolutely loved it because there was a lot of snow and he loves playing in the snow. The water was shut off at the cabin, so we headed home that night so i wouldn't have to freeze my cheeks going outside. It was a fun adventure and a fun break from life!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a fun adventure. I have had to freeze my cheeks a few times-no bueno! Keep on enjoying being adventurous. sw

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is an awesome adventure! i can't wait for it to warm up a bit so we can go camping!!!

    ReplyDelete