Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentines Day

Braden and I celebrated Valentines Day on Friday because neither of us had to work that day. We went out to lunch and then we went to the movie Valentines Day. For dinner we made chicken cordonblu. Braden actually surprised me on Thursday with some flowers a large bear that says I Love You(haha) and a really cute card. Braden had class Friday morning at 8 so while he was gone i made him French toast and then I also got him a 6 pack of Mountain Dew and some Charleston Chews. Nothing Says romance like mountain dew and candy. We are making a heart with our hands in this picture if you can't tell. Braden was very happy about taking any of these pictures. We are spelling out LOVE! We went to church with my parents on Valentines day!


This would be a heart and a very unhappy Braden!


On the table behind us is all the stuff we got for each other for valentines day.


Saturday night Braden and I babysat Taizlee, Tanner, and Callie so their parents could go on a date for Valentines Day. We had a lot of fun watching them!

No comments:

Post a Comment