Friday, February 19, 2010

My Real Birthday!












My Grandma and My Mom came up to Cedar for my birthday! I had to work all day, but it wasn't too bad. I gave my mom microderm and i waxed my grandmas eye brows and lasered some dark spots off of her face. Lasering my grandma was the most fun laser i have ever done. Every time the laser would go off she would yell and about jump off the table. Braden tried to video it, but it didn't work out, jut know that it was very funny. After we got done at the Spa my Grandma took me, my mom, Braden out to Applebees for Dinner. I'm Really glad my mom and grandma came up, it was a lot of fun. Braden woke me up at 630 on my birthday to make me open the present he got for me. He got me new running shoes that i needed so badly. He also took me on a picnic for lunch and made me a very Delicious chocolate birthday cake. I would have to say that my 21st birthday will be one to remember forever!



2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Woo hoo we're both 21. Looks like you've been having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that I wish I could've seen the lasering! I can just imagine what an adventure it was! I'm glad you had a good Birthday and V-Day! Miss you and Love you like a fat kid loves cake.

    ReplyDelete