Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Kaden

Kaden turned one on April 18, 2012. I can't believe my baby boy is one.  Kaden has the cutest personality.  He makes me so happy every single day.  Every morning when he wakes up he snuggles with me for about 20 min.  Those 20 minutes of snuggling are the best 20 min of my day.  He will give me hugs and kisses whenever I ask for them.  He loves dogs, especially Harley and Shadow.  He barks like a dog anytime he sees a dog.  He loves reading books. Every morning when he is going to the bathroom on the potty I bring him a book to read and he gets so excited.  His favorite show to watch is the Backyardigains.  That show was a real lifesaver for the first 4 months of my pregnancy.  All I had to do was give him his drink and he would lounge back on the couch and watch the backyardigains until I couldn't handle listening to it anymore.  Kaden has always been so good and happy. I couldn't ask for a better child.  He brings so much joy to our lives.  
 




2 comments:

  1. I love your little man! He is so fun! I can't wait to squeeze him in a few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Kaden!! You are so handsome and growing up so fast! I laughed when you said you would listen to backyardigans til you couldn't stand it! ha ha aint that the truth, but they have been a lifesaver for me too! If you need me ever, I'll come to st. george and watch him!

    ReplyDelete