Monday, March 7, 2011

Long Time No Blog

So i have been out of the blogging world for a good 4 months. It's not just because i'm lazy...We moved and haven't had internet. We now live in Hurricane! We love being back in the warmer weather and closer to family. I have yet to announce on my blog that I am pregnant, so i am doing it now before i miss the opportunity! I'm Pregnant!!!!! i am 34 weeks pregnant in these pictures. I am planning on having Kaden (we are having a boy and his name is Kaden Davis Mitchell) the end of March...We will see how that goes since i'm really not due until April. My pregnancy has been doable. I was sick the first 5 months or so, and then i just got big and uncomfortable. But i'm sure i will do it again happily...i guess i should wait until after i deliver to say happily.

1 comment:

  1. I love thenew updates. It has been a very long time. Love you, sw

    ReplyDelete