Sunday, October 24, 2010

Marathon 2010

The Marathon is always the first weekend in October. Braden and I decided that we weren't going to run the marathon this year. I was sad i didn't run it when i was watching all the people finishing the race. Hopefully I will be able to run it next year. Lisa, Aubree, Dallin, and Lauren ran it this year and they all did great! I wasn't able to get a picture of lauren. She ran it in around 5 hrs. 15 min. Lauren decided the day before the marathon that she was going to run it. She hadn't been training at all. If i didn't train for the marathon I wouldn't have finished, so way to go lauren for running it and not dying.
Lisa hugging Addy as she passed. Her time was about 3 hrs. and 59 min.
Dallin finished around 3 hrs. and 35 min.
Aubree did it the fastest of them all at around 3 hrs. and 22 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment