Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Family Temple Night

Me and Braden and my whole family were able to go to the temple together. It wasn't just a normal night at the temple...it was a very special night. While my dad was on his mission he bought an old bible and on the front page there was a bunch of names. Well a couple of months ago my dad had this feeling that he needed to do the work for these people. My little sister and brother did baptisms for them. Then the rest of us were able to do endowments for them, and as soon as those go through we will seal them. It was a really great experience to be at the temple with my family and to do the work for those people. I know those people are so thankful to finally have their work done for them.

1 comment:

  1. I agree! That was such a cool experience! Can't wait to do more!

    ReplyDelete