Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Established 9/19/2009

My best friend and I got married Sept. 19, 2009. I had only been waiting 7 years for that special day. Our story began Nov. 13, 2003. Braden was my TA for PE, i never had to run the mile! We liked each other for about a month, then on Nov. 13, he "asked me out." The Rest is History! Braden Proposed to me July 25, 2009, only 2 1/2 short weeks after he got home from his mission in Donetsk, Ukraine. For all those who are wondering, yes, i did wait for him very faithfully. But i guess that was a given seeings how we were engaged 2 weeks after he got home and 1 1/2 months after that we were married. We were sealed together for time and all eternity in the St. George temple on Sept. 19, 2009 at 10:40 am. It was the greatest day of my life kneeling across the alter from Braden, knowing that i can be with my best friend forever. It was such a special day.


We ran the St. George Marathon together on Oct. 3rd. the clock says 4:38:22, but our real time was 4:35:45...a big difference. I may or may not have thought that i was going to die. I'm glad i did it though, it was a great accomplishment. I'm sure there will be many more races in my future.


drum roll please......Harley!!! Harley is the newest addition to our little family. This is what Braden and I got for Christmas. He is the best puppy ever.







No comments:

Post a Comment